Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Aubrey Daniels on Creativity in Business

Well-known management consultant Aubrey Daniels was kind enough to provide back-cover advance praise for my book.  He's also better than I am at reliably maintaining a helpful blog--in his case, about how the science of consequences can help businesses, managers, and employees alike.

In a recent post, he discussed workplace creativity and how to encourage it, touching on everything from the invention of the microwave oven to the problems of bureaucracy.  I love this quote:  "As a matter of fact everybody is creative every day." Daniels' eight suggestions for businesses are well worth a look--and sometimes counterintuitive.  (No suggestion box?)  See the entire blog post at this link.  
As a matter of fact everybody is creative every day. - See more at: http://aubreydaniels.com/blog/2014/01/17/encouraging-creativity/#sthash.UHM1o16I.2ov3F17q.dpuf
As a matter of fact everybody is creative every day. - See more at: http://aubreydaniels.com/blog/2014/01/17/encouraging-creativity/#sthash.UHM1o16I.2ov3F17q.dpuf
As a matter of fact everybody is creative every day. - See more at: http://aubreydaniels.com/blog/2014/01/17/encouraging-creativity/#sthash.UHM1o16I.2ov3F17q.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    Business tips

    ReplyDelete