Friday, December 14, 2012

News about Reviews

I only just discovered that The Science of Consequences got a (very short) review in November in the prestigious science journal Nature!--really more of a brief summary, but still, wow, I never expected that.  I was also delighted to find a very positive review in the journal ForeWord Reviews.  Here's the excerpt I just posted on the Reviews page of my website:  "Engaging and fast-paced . . . Schneider moves agilely from the worlds of genetics and neuroscience to animal behavior, education, and ethics. She layers insights from decades of research with personal anecdotes to ask increasingly provocative questions. . . From one chapter to the next, she deftly weaves a narrative that keeps the reader turning the page. This title is provocative, compelling, and rewarding." 

No comments:

Post a Comment