Friday, May 10, 2013

Heading to the Twin Cities area

And I'll be there in Minnesota throughout the last week of May, doing book events practically every day!  I'll start out with an invited address at the Association for Behavior Analysis conference (and two book signing sessions).  As I mention in the book, "behavior analysis" is the name for the scientific/practice field that specializes in the science of consequences as its core area, so I eagerly anticipate this event each year.  Then I'm speaking at Common Good Books (Garrison Keillor's bookstore) on May 29 at 7 PM.  On the 30th, I'll be at Carleton College in Northfield for a noon talk, and on the 31st at 6:30 PM, at the Twin Cities Obedience Training Club (positive reinforcement basis).  Whew.  See the Events page on the book's website for details--and see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment